Friday, June 7, 2013

Junk drawer mini challenge

I thought this was the end of the challenge until a few days later when I decided I needed more towel/napkin storage in the kitchen.
These are the 2 drawers I decided to work with. The ziplock drawer which had wasted space, and duplicate items that could live elsewhere, and the junk drawer.
I pulled the junk out of the junk drawer and moved the essential ziplocks, saran wrap, etc to the more shallow drawer,

and moved the junk drawer organizer into a funky cabinet that we do not access often. The few junk drawer items we access got moved to more accessible places. I think I will get some sort of organization system inside the cabinet door for things too but that will come. 

In the old ziplock drawer got kitchen towels/cloth napkins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment