Thursday, December 2, 2010

{30 Day Blog Challenge} Day #2

Day 2 - A photo of something you ate today.

Today's challenge reminds me that I am supposed to be eating healthier and cutting back on the sugar, this pregnancy has really peaked my sweet tooth! Mikey and I met with a nutritionist about a week ago and learned some good information, we have been shopping better, but not really eating better. But every good choice is better than whatever bad choice we didnt make, even if we dont always make good choices, right?



Breakfast I had some apple cinnamon oatmeal, 2 packets since thats all i was having. lunch was Huevos Rancheros from Muchas Gracias, I was craving Taco Bell but hubby doesnt really like Taco Bell and weve been there 2 or 3 times since weve been to Muchas. Wasnt the healthiest choice out there, but eggs and beans arent bad.



I remembered after my first burrito to take a picture, so this isnt as pretty as it was when I ordered it.

I have them sub the rice for an extra egg, I really dont like rice. They gave me more beans too, I didnt eat them all.

Ok I will be back tomorrow for the next day's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment