well, i found 3. ...and I touched up the junk drawer.
for organization purposes, each drawer will have its own seperate post today.
Here is your challenge (I started out simple)...
1. Find a drawer, any drawer (preferribly your junk drawer), and take a picture as it looks right now. No cheating here. We want to see chaos!
I last posted my Junk Drawer when it looked all pretty like this:
This morning, it looked like this: Not too bad, Ive since started storing my vitamin organizer in here, because its the best place for it, fits perfectly and easy to pull out to find items underneith.
2. Now empty the contents into a large box. ALL OF THEM! (Trust me, the box will be much easier than the counter... you can transport it).
I didnt follow this step, because i had already done this drawer recently.
3. Get a soapy washcloth and wipe the drawer clean.
I also skipped this step, I had already done that last time, and it didnt need it again (day one and Im already cheating, oh well, its my blog, ill do what i want!
4. Now, go collect some of those organizing containers that I had you stash away and place them in the drawer. The more containers you have, the more organized you are going to stay!
This step also didnt apply since I already had an awesome tray in place
5. Set up your bins & trash can near you: one bin for "keep", the trash can bin for "toss", and the "donation box" you set aside earlier in the week.
The trash can is right next to the counter, where I was working. I did grab a box for stuff that doesnt belong in the drawer and isnt trash.
I opted to work at the counter, above the drawer, because it was such a quick clean up.
7. After you have gone through the whole box, you can start organizing! This is the fun part. Try to keep like items together. Isn't organizing fun?
This step just didnt apply to this drawer for me, everything was organized once I pulled out a few scraps of trash and the stuff that didnt belong.